Monday, 5 January 2015

Self Assessment

Over the next few weeks I intend to use this time to make sure my work is complete to the best of my ability. I plan to extend on my progressions within my work diaries  (COMPLETED) by maybe including pictures which demonstrate how I would like to progress in the topic and different views and concepts which could be included. I need to do the Mapplethorpe Location (COMPLETED) shoot and then edit the best photos from the shoot. Also, I need to do the Mapplethorpe location work diary (COMPLETED) I feel that it would be wise for me to redo some edits, in particular the straight images from Walk 1 and 2,(COMPLETED) from Back of Heads Location and Studio Form (COMPLETED). I feel that I should extend on my evaluations and summaries of 2 photographers (COMPLETED). I need to extend on the evaluations of  the photos in the image banks back of heads and multiple imagery (COMPLETED).




8th January
In this lesson I am going to re edit the straight images from the straight images from the location shoots. Walk 1, walk 2 and back of head location are the ones I am going to re edit first to make them look more natural. I aim to finish all of these edits by the end of the lesson and if so I will start to expand on the images banks of multiple imagery and back of heads.


12th January
In this lesson, I was going to do some Mapplethorpe location shoots but due to the weather I had to change my plan and do contextual work so I will be re editing the straight images from back of heads location and studio form.


15th January
In todays session I will be going on a walk to allow me to shoot Mapplethorpe location as last lesson the weather was poor for shooting a walk. I will then be editing the photographs so that I can upload the straight images onto the blog.

19th January
In this session I am going to expand on my progressions throughout my work diaries and am going to complete the work diary for Mapplethorpe location.


No comments:

Post a Comment