Mid Project Evaluation
In the project so far, I think I am finding photography quite interesting and enjoyable. I have enjoyed some topics more than others. I like being able to look at different topics and seeing how the key elements are portrayed through photography in different ways.
My least favourite topics so far have been lines and depth because I found them a bit boring to get started with and especially with line I found it a bit limited after a while. However, I particularly enjoyed doing reflection and colour. I liked with reflection being able to capture things in a different way and I thought it was different to previous topics. I enjoyed colour because there are so many different colours and I generally enjoyed exploring them.
When it came to researching different photographers I first found it quite difficult to get inspiration but once I got started I found it easier. Having looked at different photographers and how they capture different things, I have some inspiration for my future work. I really enjoyed looking at David Maisel because he captures natural objects and scenes in very unique ways.
So far, I feel that I have learnt new skills, especially with Photoshop which I had no experience with. I am looking forward to the upcoming topics in photography and being able to capture different things in different ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment