Sunday, 12 October 2014

Work Diary- Photo join

Evaluation
In order to photo join, a quantity of photos of different sections of an object was needed to be taken. Having researched what photo join images looked like, it was imminent that buildings were quite popular but also quite a lot of photos were needed in order to create an effective one.
I started by taking pictures of a building but each photo must show a different section of the building, I then went on to take pictures of objects such as walls and bins- objects that could easily be photographed at a variety of different angles.
In order to create a photo join, there was a lot of editing needed to be done by photo shop.
 This photograph is my least favourite photo join because I found it rather difficult to connect the individual images together to make a larger image. I feel this was because the different angles the photos were taken at and then having to rotate a select few of the images to create a sense of form and depth.

This photo join is my favourite because I like how these individual images could join together quite effectively. In addition, I like how throughout the whole photo there is the presence of light differences which help portray form. However, I did find one particular part quite difficult and that was fitting together the rotated images.


Progression
I would like to do further work to progress in this topic by focusing on different buildings from different angles and a variety of distances. For example, flats and maybe even iconic within in London. I would try to emphasise the different angles and views the buildings have.

No comments:

Post a Comment