Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Work Diary- Back of heads location

Evaluation
Today the task was to take photographs of back of heads but in different locations such as forestry and brick walls. I found this topic quite fun and interesting because there were a wider range of backgrounds you could use when raking the photos of what could seem quite an uninteresting thing. The photos gave a different perspective as if that individual was looking towards something, depending on what the location was.
I particularly like this photograph because I like the autumn colours of the greens and oranges. In addition I quite like how you can see the natural light throughout the image which emphasises the form of the individual.
The angle of this photo creates a sense as if the individual is looking out towards the great house in the distance. I appreciate how the house is quite a dull and quiet colour but the grass leading up to it is very bright. This also helps to create contrast between the darkness of the hair and the brightness of the grass.

Progression
I really enjoyed this topic and it is definitely something I would like to work with again. If I were to do this topic again, I would want to focus further on the different angles with the locations. Also I would consider doing more built up locations and more iconic locations in the background such as London Bridge and Big Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment