Today's session was based in the studio and the topic was back of heads. It sounded quite boring but once I had got into it, it started to get quite interesting in the different ways you could capture a simple concept. You could change the background colour, the angle and what part you photographed. I particularly liked how the images came out through the use of the flash which enhanced different elements.
This photograph is my favourite as I particularly like how bright the background is and how you can see the different shades within the light and also the shadow created.
This is my least favourite photograph of the session because although I like how the photo focuses on one part of the head, I don't like the dark background in the shot. I feel that the black background used and the black top makes the image quite dull.
Progression
I don't feel like I would want to explore back of heads in the studio any further because I think there is only so much you can do after a while. I feel that you become quite limited of different angles and backgrounds to create a new and unique shot.


No comments:
Post a Comment