Monday, 1 December 2014

Work Diary- Walk 2

Evaluation
In todays session we went on another autumn walk which followed a pretty similar route to walk 1. The topics for the session were also the same as the previous walk being back of heads location, autumn colours and journey. However, because the last walk I didn't capture many back of head shots that was a main focus for me in this one. I feel that in this session I managed to capture shots which demonstrated all of the topics. Overall I managed to get a wide range of images  which meant that I had choice when it came to editing the photographs. 
This photograph of the leaves is one of my favourite for I like the boldness of the yellow and I feel that the colours enhance the shape of the leaves. Because of this I believe that this photo demonstrates the topic of autumn colours rather well.


In addition I also like this particular photograph for it creates a sense of journey both physically and conceptually.  It shows it physically in the sense of the movement of the people walking but it also shows it conceptually because of the idea of 'there's light at the end of the tunnel'.



Progression
Having done two walks now,  I don't feel that I would like to do this particular walk again. However,  if it were to be a different route with different topics I would consider it for it would be interesting to see how different locations differ. Also I would like to do it in different weather conditions such as sun or snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment