In todays session, the topic was contrast but this time it was to be taken at different locations. When searching for contrast through different locations I was trying to capture both conceptual and physical examples. For example, an open and a closed window would be more of a conceptual difference. I found capturing shots of the conceptual examples more difficult than it was the simple physical ones. Overall I managed to capture quite a lot of shots in todays session which I feel portrayed contrast quite well and I quite enjoyed the session.
This photograph below is my favourite one I got from the shoot. It is a very simple photo but there is huge contrast between the brightness of the green and the dullness of the grey. There is also contrast in the sense that the bricks are manmade whilst the moss between them is natural.
Progression
I would like to progress further in this topic by looking at more natural contrasts because in this session I have mainly focused on manmade objects whereby the contrast is very obvious. I would want to try and capture contrasts between the colours of leaves but also other differences such as wet and dry, light and dark. I would also like to try and capture contrasts in a different location where they may be more differences.


No comments:
Post a Comment