These are pictures I have collected from the internet that I feel capture reflection in different ways.
This photo makes the reflection in the glasses the biggest focus point in the image. It is very powerful as the reflection is a very bold orange whilst the rest of the photo is in black and white.
The reflection in this particular photograph is made up of very bright light and silhouettes of a person and what looks like a hill. Because the reflection is in a black guitar, there is a certain level of colour present in the reflection- the blue sky and the yellow-orange light.
The reflection in this image is very clear, both the colours and the features. I like the way how there is only a certain part of the body's reflection. The angle the photo is taken at is also powerful as it helps create a sense of length.
The reflection in this photo is of a silhouette whilst the horses are actually moving at the same time. This makes the reflection partially distorted.
Although there is not the full image of the people, the reflection captures the body parts that are not shown. This picture is in black and white which emphasises the reflection.
I like this picture in the sense that there is nothing there to make a reflection but there is a full silhouette reflected in the puddle.

No comments:
Post a Comment