Today I was tasked with taking photos of reflection. The first thing that came to mind was mirrors and windows. Instead of taking pictures around the college campus, I decided to venture out to the town centre where I felt there would be more objects which would portray reflections such as shop windows.
Having collected a broad range of photos I then had to edit the best ones.
Below is my favourite one that I feel portrays reflection well. It is of a puddle and it shows a reflection of a persons silhouette. I particularly like how the shadow is very dark in comparison to the lightness of the puddle.
The photo below shows the reflection of the metal railing in the metal panels. As there are patterns throughout the panels, these reflect in the reflection of the railing to some extent. One element I am not so keen on is the fact that the photo is very much made up of the same colour or silver and grey.
Progression
I would want to take further photos of reflection looking at mainly distorted reflections and silhouettes rather than a perfect reflection which is made by a standard everyday mirror.


No comments:
Post a Comment